Oh man. Another blog! Yes, another blog.
I’ve used Livejournal and Tumblr in the past, and attempted this before with not really taking the time to commit. Not really a good outlook for the site, but I’m truly going to give her a honest go this time! Let me introduce myself a little, and give some reasons on why I’m starting a blog.
My name is Angel, friends call me Angel or Bok. Bok is a sound a chicken makes, yes. But it is also the sound the Cadbury Bunny says. And I’m the Cadbury Bun’s biggest fan. I love crafts. Quilting, Crochet, drawing, and photography to name a few main crafty hobbies. I love animals and work with animals. I haves two corgis, two kitties, a saltwater & freshwater aquarium, a leopard gecko, and a bearded dragon. I also have a husband who is possibly the most awesome person on the planet. I also adore and love video games! I have a 3DS XL and my PC I use for gaming. I did have a PS3 up until recently, but it rarely got touched. So I traded it in for stuff I would use and a little extra cash. I also love music.
I’m minimalistic and I don’t like owning much. We don’t have many things, and that’s OK with us. :) The future holds less items and a more fruitful life for us.
Reasons I am starting a blog. It was hard to choose. Everyone has a darn blog these days. Will mine be interesting and different? Probably not. In fact, I know it wont! I’m starting this blog for myself and close friends and family. If I make some friends along the way?–That would be awesome.
- I want to become better at writing.
- I want to be able to track my life for a while. This will help me remember more. Sometimes with life the way it is at times time goes by too fast and everything gets mooshed together and I forget a few details.
- I need to use my domain. I’ve had this bloody thing for 10 years. Ha!
- I want to make tutorials and place them somewhere someone may learn from them. These may have already been done 100x and are all over the internet, but maybe someday I can bring something new to the table!
- I love to share, and I want to make new friends to share with.
A small list. If I think of anything else I’ll let you know. This journal will mostly be a craft/creative one. We’ll see what it evolves to.
[This first post is also going onto the 'About' page.]